iGeriCare is home to interactive e-learning lessons that cover the essentials of dementia. Starting with introductory topics such as ‘What is Dementia’ and looking at important topics related to the treatment, safety, care of the dementia patient, challenging behaviours and caregiver wellness. The lessons do not have to be taken in any specific order, individuals can choose a topics based on where they are in their journey
Advance your skills
iGeriCare allows participants to:
- Learn at your own pace
- Access free, online content from your desktop, tablet or phone
- Help other family members and care partners get the information they need
- Participate in line online events to connect with experts
- What is Dementia?
- What is Mild Cognitive Impairment?
- How to Promote Brain Health
- The Different Types of Dementia
- Stages of Dementia
- How is Dementia Treated?
- Safety in Dementia
- Caring for the Person with Dementia at Home
- Apathy, Depression, and Anxiety in Dementia
- Behavioural, Emotional and Psychiatric Symptoms in Dementia
- Caregiver Wellness
- Dementia | An Overview
Take the next step
This program is for patients, families, and caregivers to provide easy access to simple lessons and helpful resources that allow individuals to learn about all aspects of dementia at their own pace, in their own homes. Start lessons today and subscribe.