Coming soon the 13th Annual Update in Geriatrics
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! The 13th Annual Update in Geriatrics virtual conference is scheduled for Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
For general inquiries please contact Andrew Fayed, CMP, Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Update in Geriatrics conference is an annual event designed to provide healthcare professionals, researchers, educators, and students with the latest advancements and innovations in geriatric care. The conference brings together experts in the field of geriatrics to discuss cutting-edge research, share best practices, and explore new approaches to improving the quality of care for older adults.
- To provide a platform for knowledge exchange and collaboration among professionals involved in geriatric care.
- To present the latest research and innovations in geriatrics, including emerging treatments, care models, and technologies.
- To enhance the understanding and application of evidence-based practices in geriatric care.
Who should attend?
Family Physicians, General Internal Medicine Physicians, Residents, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Other Health Care Professionals, and Students.
Registration opens June 1st, 2023. For more information, please click HERE.
Interested in sponsoring this year’s event? Contact us to learn more!
Checkout the12th Annual Update in Geriatrics
- Over 500 attendees from around the world
- Speakers that were included:
- Adam Gordon, MD, Professor of the Care of Older People, Faculty of Medicine & Health Science, University of Nottingham President Elect – British Geriatrics Society
- Micheline Gagnon, MD, BSc, Med, FRCPC, FACP, Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine Department of Medicine, McMaster University
- Alexander Dufort, MD, FRCPC, Msc Resident Physician, PGY6 Department of Psychiatry & Behavioural NeuroSciences McMaster University
- Martha Spencer, MD, FRCPC, Division of Geriatric Medicine Providence Health Care Associate Program Director University of British Columbia
- Joye St. Onge, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine Academic Division Director for Geriatric Medicine McMaster University
- Eric Wong, MD, PhD(c), FRCPC, Clinical Associate, Geriatric Medicine Unity Health Toronto, University of Toronto
- John E. Morley, M.B., B.Ch., Professor Emeritus, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Alexandra Papaioannou, BScN, MD, MSc, FRCPC, FACP, Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Medicine, McMaster University Chairholder, Eli Lilly Canada, Chair in Osteoporosis Scientific Director GERAS Centre Chair of Regional Geriatric Program Central
- Lora Giangregorio, PhD, Professor and Schlegel Research Chair in Mobility and Aging Department of Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
- Heather Keller, RD, PhD, FDC, FCAHS, Professor, Kinesiology and Health Sciences Schlegel Research Chair in Nutrition and Aging Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging University of Waterloo
- Justin Lee, BScPhm, ACPR, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Assistant Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine Department of Medicine, McMaster University