The Recommendations for Preventing Fracture in Long-Term Care were designed to prevent immobility, hospital transfers, pain, and improve the quality of life of older adults.
- Enhancing opportunities for physical activity among long-term care residents: a narrative review. [McArthur C, 2019 Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management]
- Building Capacity in Long-Term Care: Supporting Homes to Provide Intravenous Therapy. [Papaioannou A, et al. 2018]
- A scoping review of physical rehabilitation in long-term care: interventions, outcomes, and tools. [McArthur C et al. 2017]
- Comparative trends in incident rates for all long-term care and community dwelling seniors in Ontario Canada 2002-2012 [Papaioannou A et al. Osteoporos Int. 2016]
- Recommendations for preventing fracture in long-term care [Papaioannou A et al. CMAJ. 2015]
- Clinical practice guidelines and management of osteoporosis [Papaioannou A et al. CMAJ. 2010]